Add a touch of charm to your garden or landscape with our wonderful Spanish Bluebells Mixed collection. This lovely collection contains pink, blue and white varieties, all of which are great pollinators and thrive in both sunny and shady situations and naturalise well – both through bulb offsets and self-seeding - becoming increasingly prolific year after year.
Particularly spectacular when planted in large drifts, Spanish Bluebells Mixed are also suitable for rockeries, gardens, pots and containers and make lovely cut flowers as well. DutchGrown™ is able to supply premium quality Hyacinthoides bulbs. Unlike most Spanish Bluebell crops, this stock is still harvested manually by hand in Holland, the traditional way.
Order Spanish Bluebells Mixed flower bulbs for Autumn delivery and planting.
We supply Huge Bulbs which are Excellent for naturalising!
Height: 40 cm.
Bulb Size: Top Size 10/+ cm.
• Excellent for Naturalising, Comes Back For Years
• Many Blossoms Per Stem
• Loved By Bees & Butterflies
· Plant your flower bulbs in autumn
· Plant in borders or containers in sun or partial shade
· Plant the bulbs three times the size of the bulb
· Space the bulbs two times the size of the bulb apart
· Plant the bulbs with the pointed side facing upwards
For more information, click here to read our How-to-Guides
View our shipping rates per EU country here.
• We start shipping our flower bulbs by early October.
• We will continue to ship until the end of November or until supplies last.
View our shipping schedule overview
For over 4 generations, DutchGrown™ has built its reputation by offering the best Autumn-planted flowers bulbs available anywhere. We take pride in our exceptionally high level of quality control customer service, and our commitment to client satisfaction continues long after the bulbs leave our premises. When you order from DutchGrown™, we 100% guarantee that you will receive the hardiest flower bulbs available, packed with care and ready to thrive in your garden. Read more.