Top Size Bulbs 12/+
• Orders placed before September 15th will be shipped out by late September/early October.
• Orders placed after September 15th will be shipped out within 10 business days.
• We will continue to ship until December 15th.
• Amaryllis bulbs will continue to ship until mid February or until supplies last.
Select your bulb quantity here or adjust it in the quantity box below
We ship everywhere in Europe!
100% Grow Guarantee!
Rated 4.7 out of 5 by our customers
Classic, delicate, soft-pink double petals have made Tulip Angelique one of the most popular tulips amongst gardeners. This peony-like tulip bears 2–3 blooms on each stem, and the individual flowers are soft and slightly ruffled.
Another late bloomer, Angelique will add a touch of romance to your garden after other varieties have died off. Frilly. Feminine. Fabulous. What’s not to like. Buy Tulip Flower Bulbs 'Angelique' with DutchGrown™ for Autumn delivery.
We only ship TOP Sized 12cm+ tulip bulbs!
Height: 50 cm.
Bulb Size: Top Size 12/+ cm.
• An All Time Favourite
• Great Cut Flower
· Plant your flower bulbs in autumn
· Plant in borders or containers in sun or partial shade
· Plant the bulbs three times the size of the bulb deep
· Space the bulbs two times the size of the bulb apart
· Plant the bulbs with the pointed side facing upwards
For more information, click here to read our How-to-Guides
View our shipping rates per EU country here.
• We start shipping our flower bulbs by early October.
• We will continue to ship until the end of November or until supplies last.
View our shipping schedule overview
For over 4 generations, DutchGrown™ has built its reputation by offering the best Autumn-planted flowers bulbs available anywhere. We take pride in our exceptionally high level of quality control customer service, and our commitment to client satisfaction continues long after the bulbs leave our premises. When you order from DutchGrown™, we 100% guarantee that you will receive the hardiest flower bulbs available, packed with care and ready to thrive in your garden. Read more.