Tulip Gudoshnik Double is a striking double tulip with particularly large peony-like blooms in a beautiful, yet unusual, colour scheme in warm hues ranging from buttery-yellow to coral to raspberry.
Absolutely stunning, Tulip Gudoshnik Double makes quite the statement in the garden or landscape – although due to the large, heavy blooms they can be vulnerable to strong weather conditions, so it is advisable to plant them in a more sheltered spot. These gorgeous double tulips also have a very pleasant fragrance and work well as a cut flower.
Buy your tulip bulbs with DutchGrown™ for Autumn delivery and planting!
· Plant your flower bulbs in autumn
· Plant in borders or containers in sun or partial shade
· Plant the bulbs three times the size of the bulb
· Space the bulbs two times the size of the bulb apart
· Plant the bulbs with the pointed side facing upwards
For more information, click here to read our How-to-Guides
View our shipping rates per EU country here.
• Orders placed before September 15th will be shipped out by late September/early October.
• Orders placed after September 15th will be shipped out within 10 business days.
• We will continue to ship until December 15th.
• Amaryllis bulbs will continue to ship until mid February or until supplies last.
For over 4 generations, DutchGrown™ has built its reputation by offering the best Autumn-planted flowers bulbs available anywhere. We take pride in our exceptionally high level of quality control customer service, and our commitment to client satisfaction continues long after the bulbs leave our premises. When you order from DutchGrown™, we 100% guarantee that you will receive the hardiest flower bulbs available, packed with care and ready to thrive in your garden. Read more.